07 Jan 2021 TSX-listed Eloro Resources enters 2021 funded for future growth at Iska Iska
- TSX-listed Eloro Resources has successfully closed a bought financing deal, netting the company C$6.3 million (roughly A$6.37 million)
- Eloro will use the funds to further explore the company’s Iska Iska Project in Bolivia, which plays host to major polymetallic mines and mineral deposits
- It officially bought Iska Iska in January 2020 and has since extended its reach at the site and undertaken initial drilling programs
- Along with the Bolivian asset, Eloro owns a majority stake in the La Victoria Project in the Peruvian Andes, which is considered highly prospective for gold
- The company also owns a number of properties across Quebec, Canada, which are considered prospective for precious metals
- Shares in Eloro are trading for C$2.03 each on the TSX-V
Emerging TSX-lister Eloro Resources will head into 2021 well funded for future growth after successfully closing a capital raise.
The Canadian company recently completed a bought financing deal, which netted the business an additional C$6.3 million (roughly A$6.37 million) in funding.
Eloro managed to upsize the deal in the lead-up to it being completed and states it will use all of the funds raised to further explore its Iska Iska Project in Bolivia.